Today the American Basketball Association (ABA) announced the launch of the ABA Ambassadors the leagues new brand ambassador program. The ABA Ambassadors program will be facilitated by the leagues media & entertainment division.
What is an ABA Ambassador?
An ABA Brand Ambassador is someone who loves basketball & just as importantly ABA basketball. They may want to pursue a career in sports as a coach, trainer, announcer, general manager etc. They may belong to a club or team, play pick up ball or they may simply be a fan– but more than anything, they possess a deep passion for everything basketball.
Are you a candidate?
This year we will be selecting ambassadors from the United States, United Kingdom, Mexico & Canada who possess the following qualities (not all are absolutely required):
- Love sharing basketball experiences with other people
- Active and knowledgeable on social media
- Passionate about the ABA brand.
- Knowledgeable and informed about basketball/sports culture
- Willing to spread the word about the ABA, our teams, initiatives and culture.
Perks for being an ABA Ambassador
Each approved ambassador will receive the following as part of their welcome kit:
- Brand Ambassador Kit (2 tickets to 2 ABA games of their choice, ABA limited edition game patch, ABA mini game ball)
- a year-long exclusive discount on Brand Ambassador gear and ABA branded apparel
- Personalized digital business cards, with individual discount codes that can be shared with fellow hoop fans and friends
- Three month print subscription to ABA Hoops Magazine
- Six month digital subscription to ABA Hoops Magazine and more.
To Apply Email: ABA.media.entertainment@gmail.